Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Salt & Pepper Grill Soft Opening Tomorrow Night

User Info Menu

Salt & Pepper Grill Soft Opening Tomorrow Night

Jamaican Burritos and Quesadillas on the West End starting tomorrow night. Stop by and check us out, right across the street from Tensing Pen.

User Info Menu

is this the same place a little down and across from catcha,there was a guy there from winnipeg.Same girl running the place?

User Info Menu

Same location / New menu/chef and I have had the pleasure of tasting the quesadillas and they are top notch. Fresh and delicious. I hope you will give them a try.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Any free sample tonight??

Hey, Any free sampling tonight??

User Info Menu

Thanks Sweetness and thanks to all those who came by tonight. Very nice first day!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aubie View Post
    Hey, Any free sampling tonight??
    Yes, at LTU (lol) Aubie...........I you ever want to trade an Aubie burger for a burrito we can talk. Thanks for all the help.

User Info Menu

Congrats Chef - how about some photos of the food???? I love food photos as you know. I won't be there until April to take some of my own lol.

Continued success my friend.
    Likkle more
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Help me out here....exactly where is it located?? One post says across from Tensing Pen..another Catcha.....In regards to location....there is Ras Rody's and Sharks across from Tensing Pen....Is it in this area???

User Info Menu

Yes it is. It is next door to the store

User Info Menu

Right next to Wise Choice, Yetta.