Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue Cave Castle// /TOP on my list of places to stay

User Info Menu

Re: Blue Cave Castle// /TOP on my list of places to stay

Sbeth: it IS amazing. The history of the castle, and the transformation to what it is today...

Kaycee: Noticed your signature... "Where next??" I'm thinking this post may have answered your question.

gerryg123: What could be bad? ... The only thing I can think of is: wanting to make a reservation and they're booked solid for your dates...

Rinakim: maybe you can go hungry when you plan your tour... the on-site restaurant, Teddy's Hideaway, serves up some of the best meals I've ever had in Negril.

Yep, TOP on my list!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Kaycee: Noticed your signature... "Where next??" I'm thinking this post may have answered your question.

I think so too! The rates aren't bad either

User Info Menu

Kaycee: the rates are definitely in line with what the property offers, and BCC is continually upgrading. Prior to leaving for our trip in January I had read reports of water supply problems in Negril... Not a problem at all for BCC -- they added several new holding tanks, assuring guests of adequate supply for showers, toilets, etc. In addition, BCC has added electronic wall safes in all rooms... we have never had an issue with our belongings at any property in Negril, but it is a nice feature and one we take advantage of when available.

Like you, we have stayed at many properties in Negril... we love the beach but generally end our trip with a stay at BCC... it's our wind-down. Very comfortable there... Home away from home... as Ras Walleye points out, it's more like family at BCC... Yes, RasW -- a happy place...

Sponsor

User Info Menu

sounds like a plan! Thanks for the information!

User Info Menu

You're welcome!

User Info Menu

We didn't stay there but stayed close by. We found BCC on our first night for dinner (thanks to Ras Walleye) and came for breakfast the next 2 days . Not a cliffs fan but would definitely not hesitate to stay there for a few days. It was one of the best meals we had and the breakfasts were absolutely the best we had.

User Info Menu

oh man... now I'm dreaming of Jamaican breakfast served at a table by the sea... or dinner -- Lobster Thermidore ... yummm!

Teddy is a very talented chef...

User Info Menu

Our first trip to Jamaica was in 2004. We went with a large group of friends from our home town. We were booked at Shields,for all but two days. Valentines in Jamaica, I wanted it to be a SPECIAL one, so I booked two days at the castle.........Oh MY what a WONDERFUL VALENTINES DAY we had~~It was PREFECTION. Since then I have tried to stay, but it is always booked.......This year we get to stay again... 4 days.....We are to say the Least VERY EXCITED.

Friends from home going past the castle called and waved to us. SO COOL...
    Name:  03-14-2008 03;00;58PM.JPG
Views: 265
Size:  57.5 KB

LOVE the roof top~~
    Name:  03-14-2008 02;57;24PM.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  66.7 KB

OH WHAT A VIEW~~
    Name:  03-14-2008 02;55;26PM.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  57.0 KB

Thank-you Blue Cave Castle for the Sweet Memories......see you soon.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Good for you to support BCC as the other "complainer" started his fire and then quietly slipped into the shadows????Maye he has something to gain for the negative,unfounded statements? Ya know,competition?

User Info Menu

the other guy spoke his mind, motive or just venting... but I personally prefer the positive energy that is generated by this board. It is truly more in harmony with the Jamaica we love, the Negril we love, the Blue Cave Castle we love.

Everybody sing with me....! One love, One heart, Let's get together and feel all right...