Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Single Female

User Info Menu

Single Female

Here I am....my husband has alzheimer's disease and I am looking for respite. i am looking for a beach place that has good security. I am not looking for a place for singles who are looking for a hook-up but for a place that I can relax in. I am not a grey-hair but am certainly not a wild-child. I love Negril and even though my husband can no longer go, I want that peace and serenity.

User Info Menu

Re: Single Female

Tree House is nice and relaxing. I'd feel comfortable there alone...

User Info Menu

Rooms in the Beach would be even tighter security .....

User Info Menu

I just returned from Negril Tree House. It's an very well run resort. Food is very good and the place is safe and secure. The pool is nice and the hot tub is actually heated (unlike most resorts). Rooms are clean and beds comfortable. Beach vendors only come on the property if you invite them. The staff is excellent and a good daily buffet breakfast is included.

To get totally relaxed, Cher is a master with a massage ($40 / hour).

User Info Menu

CocoLaPalm, Sea Wind Resort, Our Past Time Villas, Idle Awhile. You definitely deserve a vacation. Hang in there!
    Last edited by Maryann; 03-18-2013 at 03:25 PM.

User Info Menu

It's great that you are going to take time for yourself, much better for everybody in the long run.
    I would really suggest Cocolapalm. Security is great and they have hands down the best piece of beach in Negril.
    It's nice and clean and everyone makes you feel like family.
    Enjoy your time away.
    https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;126/st/20230508/e/Negril+Bound/dt/-2/k/37c0/event.png

User Info Menu

time of year and budget?

User Info Menu

When traveling with my then preteen we stayed at Rayon, it's across the road from Sunbeach. Ms Pansy and staff took excellent care of us and made us feel like family.

For a spot directly on the beach I would suggest Coco as well as Seasplash

User Info Menu

I would recommend either Charela Inn or Treehouse.

User Info Menu

Very nice and secure and quiet at Country Country. Great made-to-order breakfast included. Caribbean style cottages. I stayed there with my 15 yr old son and we felt very much at home.