Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Chances Pizza

User Info Menu

Chances Pizza

I was good! Nice crispy crust. Nice amount if toppings. Try itName:  image.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  94.7 KB
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Re: Chances Pizza

great pizza.....
    and their Saturday night speciality parties really rock when the promoters come der......trust mi on da one

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

for me, Chances is the best pizza anywhere... and we've got some pretty good stuff here in Chicagoland.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0721.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  89.1 KB

Not to cut in, but I had this one a week or so ago at Ciao and it was as good as I have had.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

PGW, what's on that pizza? the long strips in between?

User Info Menu

And how can one find these pizza spots??

User Info Menu

I just have to chuckle everytime I see names of places that possibly send a mixed message. Now, I am sure Chances has great pizza (sorry, don't eat pizza anymore so don't know firsthand) but.... naming a pizza place "Chances"?

Like, ".... Chances are you might get sick" or "eat pizza and take your chances"!

Jamaica has lots of places where the names either don't fit the type of place or (sometimes) fit it perfectly.
    Like a Construction Company near Whitehouse called "Stamina Construction" Perfect for Jamaica, don't you think.

If I had the last name Faulty, I wouldn't call my Construction Company "Faulty Construction", would I ????

I guess it is just the market-er in me that analyzes businesses and how they name and present themselves.

I wish Chances Pizza all the best and don't want to disrespect them in anyway..... I just wanted to relay why I am chuckling here at work and why others are looking at me like I am losing my mind. Well, maybe I am. I am just terribly homesick to return to my house in Jamaica.

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 541lion View Post
    And how can one find these pizza spots??
    Chances is on the beach near Wild Parrot http://wikimapia.org/#lat=18.3029765...Chances-Negril

Ciao is out on the cliffs by SamSara (road side) ... might actually be part of SamSara?

User Info Menu

That is correct Kathy Chances is right next to the Wild Parrott, and Ciao is across from the lobby of Samsara and is part of it.
    The Sunrise club also has very good pizza across from Barbbarn, and although I have not tried it myself have been told the pizza at the OGerman bar is good too.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

"Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick