Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jett laggg...

User Info Menu

Jett laggg...

Has anybody used the homeopathic jet lag pills? Going to the herb shop to pick some up today.. I've heard it actually works from one person.. Anybody else verify that?? Or what u do to prevent it or do you magically lose it cuz you're in a magical place

User Info Menu

Re: Jett laggg...

Magically lose it because of the magical island! Amazing how exhausted I can feel right up until the plane touches down,and then the walk to customs seems to melt all of that away! Enjoy your trip!
    http://negril.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic9303_1.gif

User Info Menu

Couple pops on the plane get you right through to that first cold red stripe,sleep like a baby that first night,all good

User Info Menu

Couple pops?? Like adult soda or child soda?? We're filling our 6 3oz bottles with vodka cuz we have a 7 hour layover in boring ass Denver!! Plus I've got an "overproof" special brownie for the first half of the trip!!

User Info Menu

541lion, we don't do the brownies, however we do fill out 3ozers the same way! Haha thought we were the only ones! We even label them with "would be " things like mouth wash! $7 usd for a small bokkle of vodka is out of our budget these days!
    http://negril.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic9303_1.gif

User Info Menu

you don't get jet lagg flying north and south...but i am all about herbal cures to enhance the mood...
    BE A TRAVELR

User Info Menu

Don't they do any checking of your carry on liquid items? I was pretty sure they do. What if they opens your labeled "mouth wash" ?

User Info Menu

541lion should eat his brownie before he boards!

User Info Menu

This lion most certainly will!! And some smoked subs to activate the brownie as we say around here

User Info Menu

Good! Better get that plan straight! Can't have subs at the air port before boarding! N if u gotta car full of people taking to , it's a hard one accomplish ! I would think anyway! A dose of something for sleep on your longer flight might be helpful.