Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: October Roll Call !!

User Info Menu

Talking October Roll Call !!

Let's get it started!!

Trip #11 for me, will celebrate our one year anniversary and my 35th birthday all in one week! Woo Hoo

October 6-9 Ocho Rios
    October 9-17 Negril

User Info Menu

Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday a little early. Nice place to celebrate both!!

We are going to Negril Oct. 29-Nov. 8. So we will raise a glass in your honor when we arrive!!
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

Yay! Thanks Blandy1! I was beginning to think we would have the whole place to ourselves the month of October since no one else had added to this roll call! lol Hope you all have a blast too!

User Info Menu

We just booked Breezes for Oct 19-26. We dont usually go AI, but its our 30th Anniversary, and this deal was too good to pass up.

User Info Menu

We are looking to go in October as well - haven't decided which resort yet so I'm open to suggestions. It'll likely be three couples in total. We've been to Ocho Rios, Montego Bay and Lucea in the past...now looking forward to trying Negril! Last time we were there (just last month), we brought my parents for the first time and used a tour company for day trips. I'll let you know when we're booked - maybe we can hook up for a celebratory drink!!!

User Info Menu

Rondel ,October 12- Oct. 25, My daughter and daughter in law are joining me on the 20th. A little fun time for us girls> My daughter in law told my son, Hey, your Mom's wants to take us to Jamaica in October! He said, don't think I have enough vacation time. Oh , she's just taking us girls anyway. But you'll be fine with the boys, right? 3 boys- a 7 year old and twins that are 5. I think she is already packed!!

User Info Menu

Will be there oct.29-nov 12. First time at NBCC, can't wait
    Last edited by Christine; 07-30-2011 at 04:04 AM.

User Info Menu

I will be there too. Just booked my trip to Negril from Oct 4-14! First trip solo............(a little nervous but I am sure I will be saying No problem, very soon)

User Info Menu

I'll be there the first of the month!!!! Wooooo hooooo, I cannot wait.

User Info Menu

YAY!!! More October folks, Good, I was getting lonely
    Kenje looks like you will be there while we are....where are you staying?
    We are at Catcha October 9-16