Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Trail of bottle caps and empty rum punch cuos aug 2013

User Info Menu

Re: Trail of bottle caps and empty rum punch cuos aug 2013

Well Chief........after 37,000+ views, your journey was certainly enjoyed by many. Thanx , had fun tagg'n along. Catch ya in the near future...I'm sure. Respect...Buddy!

User Info Menu

Name:  RTI Negril 2013 (284).jpg
Views: 716
Size:  92.8 KBName:  RTI Negril 2013 (285).jpg
Views: 767
Size:  91.0 KBName:  RTI Negril 2013 (286).jpg
Views: 774
Size:  89.3 KB

After dinner and one last Negril sunset, everyone is making plans for the last night.

The knuckleheads are going to hang out around the villa, Uncle Johnny has to get his last Bourbon Beach fix, and I decide to start by heading up to Seastar, and wander back from there.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Name:  RTI Negril 2013 (287).jpg
Views: 744
Size:  95.5 KB

Made it to Seastar hung out had a few Redstripes, I think this was the night Captain D was there we had a brief conversation, hung out talked to Rob for a while, then out the gates I go!

I think if I remember correctly I stopped by Bourbon Beach on the way , there was Uncle Johnny he was well lit up comes over and grabs me in a bear hug, "this cant be good"
    He is telling me something about he is the dj, and they let him play the music over the big sound system!

After he insists on buying me a drink, I think he was buying everyone drinks?
    A couple more bear hugs, and I decide Its time to dip!

User Info Menu

Name:  RTI Negril 2013 (288).jpg
Views: 723
Size:  91.1 KB

Out on the road, grab a beer, and its funny how this goes, but as I was walking up Seastar lane to the road I was thinking of how many regulars I had not seen on this trip.
    Get to the corner there is Russell same story different day, give him a couple bucks, keep on wandering down the west end road, I hear my name called amnd recognize the voice, cant see anyone, but,"is that you Delbert?" Yeah mon what going on?
    This is the way the last day is suppose to end I guess,

User Info Menu

Lol
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Name:  RTI Negril 2013 (289).jpg
Views: 709
Size:  88.8 KBName:  RTI Negril 2013 (290).jpg
Views: 682
Size:  98.6 KBName:  RTI Negril 2013 (291).jpg
Views: 667
Size:  101.3 KB

User Info Menu

So I wander my way down to Debar, end up hanging out having some beers with Eddy, one of the nicest guys you will ever meet!

We had some beers and talked for quite some time, Ronnie then shows up in his new ride, he has himself a nice new car, real nice!

I hang out for a while longer, and then get Ronnie to drive me back its getting pretty late by now, we make a stop for some fuel at the Texaco, the place is packed, really busy, I grab a couple beeers and some late night snacks, and off we go.

User Info Menu

When I get back I end up having a couple more beers with some of our neighbours at crystal waters, some new people came this day, American guys who run a recycle company on the island, Oils and that kinda thing!, We had some laughs and now its real late, tomorrow being sunday , and the dreaded travel day.

User Info Menu

Those guys didn't happen to be from northern il did they?

User Info Menu

Don't remember for sure?