Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4444950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Simply Portland...Utterly Devine

User Info Menu

Re: Simply Portland...Utterly Devine

So before I began my beach stroll, I poured the rum from the glass back into the bottle and covered the top. Looks ridiculous doesn’t it?? Sure it does. But it looked perfectly rational after a few swallows and it kept other free-loading flies out.

User Info Menu

If asked who goes to FC more...residents or visitors imo I would have to say it's 50/50. It all depends on how you feel and what you want opposed to what you can afford. There was a nice mix of both that day. Just a really cool vibe all around.

User Info Menu

OMG a red stripe Moo-Moo! Perfect for those sunday afternoons... just lying around the house hahaha

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    OMG a red stripe Moo-Moo! Perfect for those sunday afternoons... just lying around the house hahaha
    MOO MOO!!!!!! LMAO!!!! oh Murph that is priceless and so fitting for me. I mean men use cozies and big girls do moo moo's. I love it!! I'll be sure to put pearls on the next one.

User Info Menu

Another fantastic afternoon in Port Antonio

User Info Menu

*Vi*. As always really enjoyed the report....you have such a knack for reporting...luv the pictures....took me where I needed to be....time to make another visit to share with those of us that can't seem to make it any time soon...Have a ball girlie!

User Info Menu

Thank you (((Sparkle))). Don't fret my Sista, you will soon be there so that your soul can be soothed and rejuvinated by Portland as well.

User Info Menu

I apologize for ending the report minus the dishing of accolades, the list of blessings received and a tally sheet of tears shed.

...well I could, but I have a plane to catch.

Peace

User Info Menu

Feeling thankful and jealous Have fun!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Have a safe flight!