Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Too early for APRIL 2014 Roll call?

User Info Menu

Re: Too early for APRIL 2014 Roll call?

we are all like minded people...just looking to have a good time on our time away from everyday hustle and bustle...

we will def do a few things together...just gonna wait until rob announces the events, and we can plan accordingly...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHINY n Mango View Post
    Groove......That sounds great!!!

You and your crew really seem to know how to have a great time. Even if we dont do a trip we should still find time to hang a bit. The way I see it, I still owe you one for that great advice you PM'd me last year. (my buddy is STILL talking about Aubie's d-zert)

Beebs.....Not yet but were down to the "month-and-a-half fidgets". (is that even a thing?)
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet

User Info Menu

18 Sleeps soon come , we are freezing in Toronto this winter....lol

User Info Menu

I am having some serious withdrawal.

The weather here sucks. Some of the people I deal with on a daily basis have driven me near crazy.

Trip is needed.

User Info Menu

Wish we could be there longer, but just short of a week starting April 12th. VtDave and his new lady Suzanne. Staying at Firefly. Suzanne's first trip there, and she's heard both good and bad about Jamaica and Negril. We've gotta show her the best!

Dave
    It's these changes in latitude, changes in attitude
    Nothing remains quite the same.
    With all of our running and all of our cunning,
    If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.
    Jimmy Buffett

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    I am having some serious withdrawal.

The weather here sucks. Some of the people I deal with on a daily basis have driven me near crazy.

Trip is needed.
    totally feelin ya on this.... 31 days

User Info Menu

Checking mi ticker keeps mi sane!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Irie chic, Lenbert does go on Fridays , but if theres a boardie bash, you wont want to miss that, I signed up
    for sunday the 27th, and Wednesday the 30th. (I'm greedy.!!)
    Beebeluv, if you are still looking for another to join for Pelican trip, pm me, I would love to go if we can match up on a day.
    Groove 16, after reading your trip report, I,m looking forward to meeting you and your wife. You seem like a great, fun couple.
    Lots of peeps coming in on the 24th, if anyone interested in sharing a ride, that gets in around the same time , let me know.
    Cant wait to meet lots of Boardies!!!!!
    JoJo -I'm down for Friday for the crawl or boardie bash keep me posted what you going to do...hell I'm down for Sunday too..tehe!

I want to do the Pelican too I'm greedy haha!

JoJo I'm going to PM you we might can ride in together!
    Last edited by IRIEchic; 03-15-2014 at 11:52 PM.

User Info Menu

anyone coming in on april 22nd around 1245 wanna share a ride? I am coming a ciouple days early amd my wife is looking to share a ride if possible...

User Info Menu

oops, I am using the wifes computer...this is Groove16....

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    anyone coming in on april 22nd around 1245 wanna share a ride? I am coming a ciouple days early amd my wife is looking to share a ride if possible...

User Info Menu

Groove! Our flight arrives at 12:42 on the 22nd...if you are looking for a ride for your wife we might be able to fit her in...pm me and let me know the details.
    ~Dave~