Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poolgy and poolguy jr. to witness ATI

User Info Menu

Poolgy and poolguy jr. to witness ATI

So the last minute flight is booked and we have a room,now its off to Negril with a fifteen yr. old if we dont get in trouble in the first 48 hours I think we will be ok.( I was in Negril last ATI but was afraid to leave the westend so did not see all that happens)

User Info Menu

Oh boy!.....Training a poolguy Jr.,......could be trouble...LOL! Have a Great Time Dave!

User Info Menu

No worries...Kimbob!! Poolguy Jr is completely in control...

User Info Menu

He cant even decide where to stay the last 4 nights! The other prblem I see is how to get to Seastar on saturday night, or shoulkd I say get back from as we will have to pass through the beach road. This sounds like trouble to me, or at least an adventure.

User Info Menu

I think whatever you are doing will be an adventure poolgy ;-) Have fun with the little guy and maybe we will see ya in Nov.

User Info Menu

mi hope you two are getting your rest cause you are really going to need it......big time.....ATI is insane fun!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

I am going to do my best to keep up .

User Info Menu

Please keep us updated on the ATI weekend. I've heard about it yearly and would love to see pictures of Negril during ATI. Have fun and be safe!

User Info Menu

Congrats on scoring last minute flight tickets! So exciting! I'm sure you and your son are going to have a blast! I've always wondered what it's like during ATI. I've only seen youtube footage and it looked....pretty wild..to say the least. lol! I look forward to hearing about your trip when you return!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

You guys are going to love ATI, poolguy.
    Have fun and be sure to take some videos - i'll be waiting to see them!