Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Dependable Skype or Wifi availability

User Info Menu

Dependable Skype or Wifi availability

I will be traveling to Negril shortly and hoping someone local would be open to use of their dependable wifi and/or internet on their computer to connect to Skype in exchange for money (2hrs on Oct. 21st & 28th 11.15-1.15pm, then ~1hr on 2 other days TBD). Since it's for an online course, I would need someplace that is fairly quiet & private.

Thank you so much in advance!

User Info Menu

Re: Dependable Skype or Wifi availability

Most bars , restaurants, and hotels all have WIFI in Negril.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    Most bars , restaurants, and hotels all have WIFI in Negril.
    yes sir, however the speed is pretty slow at a lot of places. It would be nice to see a list of places with strong wifi. Maybe one does exist and I just have not come across it.

User Info Menu

When I was at Coco in April, I noticed a locked computer room to one side of the rooms. No one was in there. I asked front desk about it and was told that you pay something like $10/hr to use it. I'd be surprised if it's used much at all and it would be nice and quiet being locked. I didn't use it, but would think it would have decent speed. You could call/email to ask about it. 18769574227 or cocores@cocolapalm.com

User Info Menu

a lot of places have Wifi.......but some are better than others
    da Canoe seems to have really strong Wifi...that is where mi go if mi need a really good connection
    No Limit Bar on the Cliffs has good Wifi......
    Bourbon Beach had good wifi on the Lime network.....dunno about in the future

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20