Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Topless sunbathing...

User Info Menu

Smile

Check out this site: http://www.lifestylesdirect.com

There are a few sites out there, just google for tan through swimsuits! They are GREAT!

It sounds like a great place where you go!!! I have to visit Canada sometime....
    Last edited by flfungal; 07-29-2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: fixed it
    Hedonism July 2-9, 2011
    Next Reach Unknown?

User Info Menu

I have one testicle the size of a grapefruit and a pimple on my butt that looks like a small volcano. Would it be OK for me to stroll up to the bar and stand next to you? ..... WA GWAN? We need a beauty police to say who can stroll naked?

User Info Menu

point being...no matter how hot we perceive ourselves to be, let us please have mercy on those who would rather not observe our magnificence. There is a photo on the web of a topless person who completely blows up, the first kiss as husband and wife photo, taken I believe on Negril Beach. If you find it, you will know what I mean

User Info Menu

LMAO @ Nick!!...you're not painting a very pretty picture! I think I'll take a pass!

User Info Menu

Oh the butt's belleyed up to the nude bar at Hedo is a sight to see....!
    [img]://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;405/st/20110815/e/Negril+Vacation/k/5e78/blk-event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

Hey Nick,
    I saw that pic! And I think I saw her at Catcha the beginning of May. It's all good though. That girl is free!