Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lime questions

User Info Menu

Re: Lime questions

Quote Originally Posted by pamc12345 View Post
    IRIEchic....I happen to still have my receipt from when I bought my phone in May at MegaMart. Sim was 257 J and phone was 2795 J . That included some minutes I believe. Can't remember exactly how many minutes it included, and don't quote me on that. I could have paid for minutes separately. I see here thay sometimes people pay less than that for phones. I just went with whatever the lady at the counter offered me. I had a driver and other people waiting. Wanted to get it done quick, which I did. Only took like 5 minutes to take care of. Still, that is only $30 and you will have the phone for the next time. And now, thanks to Melody, I know how to get minutes online, it is completely no stress!
    This is great!! Thank you all so much for the info...
    So now I'm going to cancel the phone the driver was going to get me and have him take me to MegaMart...I hope this doesnt' upset him LOL
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Re: Lime questions

I'm having trouble using my phone to call home