Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: If you love Jamaica let me see your hand - A Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: If you love Jamaica let me see your hand - A Trip Report

[QUOTE=bjritz;113672]Seeing Sunshine smiling in all these photos lets me know he is a smart man. He has somehow captured CherryNorth for a travel partner. Thanks for packing us up in your bag for this trip. It was like being right there with you.QUOTE]

Hi All! Errr, this is Sunshine with a big hello! bjritz, I couldn't agree more. I count my lucky stars everyday and can't believe another adventure with my sweetheart is just around the cornor.

I'm astounded at all of the positive, supportive, downright wonderfull comments on this board. It's a bit daunting reliving last years vacation through Cherry's writing but an absolute pleasure at the same time. Colour me gobsmacked flabbergasted at how she captures the essence of our travels in her trip reports. Love you hon!

I can't wait to meet all of you who's journey crosses our own. Thank you to each and everyone for all of the kind words and support you had for Cherry. It's made my month watching how happy she's been doing her thing and the awesome response from this community.

Cheers to all and soon come Negril, soon come...

User Info Menu

Bravo for a wonderful report!! Enjoy the upcoming trip!!

User Info Menu

Absolutely perfect!

User Info Menu

Great trip report....thanks!

User Info Menu

Oh man, winter has arrived in Winnipeg. I am so very glad our countdown is almost there!

Kaycee – I'm glad you enjoyed, thanks for following aong

Billndonna - I know from experience that hangovers and travel days are NOT a good combination. We are already booked on the crawl on the 27th, so I will leave it as is for the time being. Doesn't mean that we won't be up for doing it again! Look forward to seeing you at the Seastar.

Justchuck – This is by far the latest I have ever left getting started. Should be an entertaining 2 days!

Mamade – Funny, now that you mention it, I do recall you talking about GP. When I asked Sunshine if he was interested in staying there, his first statement was that it would be awesome because Shamrock's was right next door. On his map of Negril, Shamrock's is dead centre! We will for sure have a toast for you. Maybe we'll see you next year and we can do it in person.

Farmer – You are making me blush! Pencil in the 4th for that pub crawl, I'm ready for a do over. Looking forward to you entertaining us at Karaoke, I expect at least one joke that makes me groan! Twice the money won't happen, but I'll work on half the clothes.

Onceyougo – your post just about brought tears to my eyes! Writing fiction is a daunting task, though starting with stories of Negril is a great thought. It certainly is an inspiration.

Big_frank – Thank you!

Lady Jane – Not if we get back sooner!

Pisces – Thanks. We are going to do our level best to enjoy every single moment. Tough job, be we are up for it.

Seveen – High praise indeed.

Butch – I'm glad you enjoyed it.

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Sun84;113830]
    Quote Originally Posted by bjritz View Post
    Seeing Sunshine smiling in all these photos lets me know he is a smart man. He has somehow captured CherryNorth for a travel partner. Thanks for packing us up in your bag for this trip. It was like being right there with you.QUOTE]

Hi All! Errr, this is Sunshine with a big hello! bjritz, I couldn't agree more. I count my lucky stars everyday and can't believe another adventure with my sweetheart is just around the cornor.

I'm astounded at all of the positive, supportive, downright wonderfull comments on this board. It's a bit daunting reliving last years vacation through Cherry's writing but an absolute pleasure at the same time. Colour me gobsmacked flabbergasted at how she captures the essence of our travels in her trip reports. Love you hon!

I can't wait to meet all of you who's journey crosses our own. Thank you to each and everyone for all of the kind words and support you had for Cherry. It's made my month watching how happy she's been doing her thing and the awesome response from this community.

Cheers to all and soon come Negril, soon come...
    Well hello Sunshine, fancy meeting you here! First one home gets the laundry sorted? We've got some work to do

User Info Menu

Gonna miss the wonderful daily updates! Wishing you both safe and happy travels and hoping that our paths may cross someday
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Cherry,
    Thank you so much for the report.
    I wanted to get that "thank you" to you before you headed back.
    I love your report, personally I get much more from a trip report than asking direct Q's on the board.
    I'm still back on page 10 but I'm gleaning your repoert for all the good info.
    We've never taken the bus, so that was very insightful.
    Thanks again,
    Mickey

PS I located my old account, I'd forgotten about my hyphen (that's-what-she-said) - happy days (thanks Guiriguy).
    Last edited by Rum-polephoreskin; 11-22-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: skipped word correction
    That rug really tied the room together.

User Info Menu

I just did the math, you're leaving tomorrow!

Once again thanks for the great report can't wait for the next one.

Enjoy yourselves and don't let the haters bring you down (i.e. It's never the ones you suspect . . .).
    That rug really tied the room together.

User Info Menu

Very nice, Cherry, such an easy, open, engaging story. I really enjoy your writing. Love it up at Catcha and throw it down at Seastar!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?