Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526 LastLast

Thread: If you love Jamaica let me see your hand - A Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: If you love Jamaica let me see your hand - A Trip Report

Cherry, I have to ask you to post more Catcha pictures so I can stay in bed with the covers over my head and pretend that I am there...crappy weather here with cold, rain, snow, wind...nor'easter kind of stuff...looks nice there...I only have like 5 months left

User Info Menu

5 days and counting.....no snow here yet! Happy Thanksgiving! Ch ch ch cherry bomb! & Sunshine.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollfarmer View Post
    5 days and counting.....no snow here yet! Happy Thanksgiving! Ch ch ch cherry bomb! & Sunshine.
    Nice Runaway's reference!!

10 days and counting here....

User Info Menu

Thanx for the Pic Cherry.
    It's snowing, cold and gloomy here in Frostbite Falls and the sun sets before 5PM.
    That picture was the warmest I felt all day.

Enjoy!!!
    That rug really tied the room together.

User Info Menu

Hello from the bar at Seastar! I can't believe we have already been here a week.

We seem to luck into the rooms with not the best wifi, so I haven't been online much.

One more photo from Catcha - doesn't much look like the view from the Gatehouse, does it?

Name:  20131126_173015~01.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  40.8 KB

Our last night proved to be extra memorable.

I had a pinch me moment yesterday as i swung on a hammock on the porch overlooking the valley at Zimbali. Low and behold they were playing my song on the radio. its refrains were still buzzy in my head while I lay on a lounger in the river enjoying the River Cool Down massage. Big two thumbs up to Zimbali. The farm to table tour was great and Stacy has magic hands.

A few other discoveries - Aubie makes a great burger and it comes in a mini size I could actually finish. LTU really might have the best view of the sunset - and the biggest pasta bowls ever. Also, generators are very useful on the westend. Power was out for 6 hours or more this morning, but not at Seastar.

Looking forward to the Seastar show tonight. For this afternoon, I think I am going to have my lunch at the pool bar.

Sorry there arent more pictures, but I am working off of too many devices and this one doesn't have the pictures.

User Info Menu

Hi Cherry! Sounds like you are having another great trip, thanks for checking in
    I will look for you on the webcast tonight...give a wave to all us cold people out here

User Info Menu

let me check my count down...Your killing me here. LOL
    Cherry I really enjoyed reading about your trip. TY for taking the time.
    Hope you understand the spoken voice better this time.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Welcome visitors i am a born Jamaican i love my country i an the part owner of Doctor Quality and Fay's Art & Craft and Variety store over 27 yrs my ither partner is Doctor Quality he is a carver we make our carvings, jewellery, straw items, crotchet items locally we are situated on the west - End rd of Negril just 5 mins driving from Ricks Cafe Resturant and bar, our soecial discount and friendly service awaits you, we also offer free shuttle just call us at 18763683619 Fay or 18765849030 Quaity thanks alot
    You can also visit our website at Negril.com clt on Market

User Info Menu

like you cherry my first trip a very long time ago (my 21st, b,d,)was for 1 week , 27 yrs later my husband and I went for 2 weeks trip 3 2 yrs later was 3 weeks with the last week spent driving around the island with stops in treasure beach, port Antonio, and mo-bay. then trip 4 we upped to 4 weeks where we happened to be in the right place at the right time and found our permanent/temporary home where we will be 2months this year. next year we will top out at 3 months. I love ja. I need to win the lottery so I can move there.

User Info Menu

o.k. I really need to go to sleep now been reading your fantastic report on & off for 2 hours now made it to pg. 15 it's 1 am will continue to live vicariously thru u tomorrow.