Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: If you love Jamaica let me see your hand - A Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: If you love Jamaica let me see your hand - A Trip Report

awesome, thank you, soon come

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful trip and pictures with us.It has helped our much needed fix to hold us off until our arrival this Friday,hope to see you guys some where in our travels.We will be moving to Catcha on the 27th and then visiting Seastar for the Saturday evening festivities on the 30th.Safe travels to you and Sunshine and have a fantasic vacation!!
    I hope we do see you the 30th. Are you still planning on doing a pub crawl? Have you settled on a date? If I'm not mistaken, I've heard you talking about looking for the party bus. We want on the party bus!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I enjoyed your trip report very much! Thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

Cherry,we have not decided on the pub crawl yet,Lenbert said he would pick us up around 2 at Catcha on Sunday the 1st but we are leaving on the 2nd and probably have an 11am pickup so not sure how hard we want to party yet.We will play it by ear this time and see how the week goes.We are going to walk up to Seastar sometime early in the day on the 30th to sign up for the evening activities and do a test run on the cold beer!!

User Info Menu

Thanks so much for a great report! Now, get packing, you've got a plane to catch.

User Info Menu

CherryNorth - I so loved your report. It was even better to be able to relive some of last year Wishing we were there again - next year it is
    Negril again - no more pit stops in Mexico even though we did like it.
    Grand Pineapple - I have such great memories there - it was actually my first trip to Negril when it was still Negril Gardens and we did go again when it turned into Grand Pineapple. I think you will love it there also!! It's AI - but so close to so may places and your oj is only across the street!!
    I hope you and Sunshine have an awesome trip, I just know you will. Enjoy, be safe and have a rum punch for me!!
    (And maybe just a little report so we know how much fun your having

User Info Menu

Dear Cherry & Sunshine! We are down to 10 days. soon come. Can't wait! Your trip reports are very verrry addicting! As evidenced by how many hits??? You have Rock Star status here on this site! I'm amazed at all the experiences you have achieved in your short time of Negril. The folks at the big AI's don't have a clue to what else is out there! Thanks for taking us along on rides! Let us know when your planning on the one love bus. So we can do a "do-over" from our first pub crawl trip. See you on Dec. 2nd. We'll sing karaoke at Seastar! Have fun packing, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money! Ha Ha. Farmer & Wife

User Info Menu

I'm embarrassed to tell you that I had tears in my eyes as you raced to the airport on the last day, and I'm not sure whether I was feeling your pain at having to leave, or just being selfish about not reading another fabulous report for a whole year! Thank you SO much for bringing us into your journey in such a warm and personal way. You are a wonderful writer! I have an idea - why don't you just write fictional Negril reports, based on all you picked up in your two trips there, say every month or so. I for one would pay for such a service, and I bet you'd find some other happy subscribers here as well!

I hope you have the best trip yet, and that you get to experience at least one more "perfect day." I'll be there for New Year's, but I hope our paths will cross sometime. And has anyone mentioned that you two are the MOST adorable couple ever??

User Info Menu

Loved your report. Safe travels ahead.

User Info Menu

<clap, clap, clap> Great report Cherry. Enjoy your last few days. Do we really have to wait a year?
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]