Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Abeokuta Paradise Reviews

User Info Menu

Abeokuta Paradise Reviews

http://facebook.com/Abeokutajamaica

Name:  075.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  102.3 KBName:  002.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  93.8 KBName:  001.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  97.5 KBName:  035.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  98.1 KBName:  131.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  98.1 KB

Please call 001 876 4659580 for the information/ or contact us through our facebook page link above.

Below are some Reviews from Trip Advisor

“Abeokuta Adventure Experience! Take the plunge!”
    Reviewed 18 June 2013
    A scenic 40 minute drive from Negril to the Dean Valley Water Works ( Westmoreland Parrish) through scenic hills and vast cane fields. Spot some historic building in Savanna La Mar (such as the Manning High School ( 1738) prior to a spectacular climb into Abeokuta. A warm welcome from Annie, and Brother Man upon arrival. I had been reading on T.A. and Facebook the posts an photos of this magical place. My feet flew past the foundation of the plantation house ( which burned years ago) to view the spectacular pool. Imagine a 300+ year old giant pool ( nearly Olympic size) continuously fed by spring water that travels a ( 300 yr old) viaduct from a Spring located up mountain from the pool. A rustic bar sits at on end of the pool offer popular priced drinks, and a spectacular view of the hills, cane fields, and way off in the distance the Caribbean Sea. As I pause to take it all in, I hear the squeals of other visitors as they take "The Plunge" by jumping, or the rope swing into the healing COOL healing waters of the pool. The pool is an irresistible magnet drawing all in. A dip is the pool is extremely refreshing and rejuvenating ! As a lunch of Roast Breadfruit, Abeokuta Roast Chicken, and Mango salad is being prepared in the outdoor kitchen, you can take an informative nature hike with Howard up along the viaduct to the spring that feeds the pool, or perhaps an aqua pedicure by tiny fish in one corner of the pool, maybe a relaxing shoulder and back massage. Many will also want to try a water massage as you sit under the waterfall of water that exits the pool on its journey down the hill. During our visit, a spirited game of dominos (a Jamaican favourite) took place prior to our lunch. After lunch its time for another dip, or perhaps you would like to consider some of the handicraft items Howard has available for sale. Beautiful flora and fauna attract a variety of hummingbrds. No matter what you choose to do, you will be refreshed and relaxed when you leave.
    All of our group reported that they slept well and awoke feeling refreshed when they woke the next day. Indeed my Arthritis greatly benefited from the mineral waters!

“I wouldnt miss it for the world!”
    Reviewed 30 September 2013
    This place gets better everytime i visit. It almost feels like walking straight into mother natures arms. After the hourish drive from Negril (inc a beer stop) we arrived at Abeokuta and dived straight into the lovely mineral water, and chilled in and out of the pool before eating a delicious lunch. I,m not sure why the food tastes so nice here but it always does. Then a great tour of the river and where it springs from. The highlight is the shower, it makes me feel so energised. And not to mention the panoramic views. I would love to stay at this place for a week. The staff are so friendly!
    Visited September 2013

“Worth the trip!”
    Reviewed 2 October 2013
    We visited Abeokuta in June and I can tell you it was very worth the trip. The drive from Negril was a little long but incredibly scenic. Once we arrived, the view from the pool was stunning and the water was incredibly refreshing. We spent all day there and loved every minute. I will return for sure

“Really pleased we went!”
    Reviewed 15 March 2013
    We dont normally like to travel to far from where we are staying but when we were given a brochure on the beach by a really friendly guy who said we wouldnt regret it we decided to be adventurous. The drive took just under an hour and wow when you get there and see that beautiful pool and gardens. Its like another world, so peaceful and tranquil. We spent the whole day swimming and taking in the beauty. We had a lovely meal and I have to say it was one of the best I had on this trip. The staff were really friendly too and although we were anxious about leaving Negril it was worth it. We arrived safely back in Negril for sunset and I slept like a baby that night - something to do with the water maybe

User Info Menu

Re: Abeokuta Paradise Reviews

What a beautiful adventure. Howard, you rock