Attachment 2954Attachment 2955
Beautful Morning
Attachment 2956Attachment 2957
Walk out to Memory Lane and walk toward the lighthouse
Attachment 2958Attachment 2959
All of this is new not much up here 30 years ago just Tensing Pen but the gate is in a different location, Rocky Del is gone so is Georgie's cottage near the road.
Attachment 2960Attachment 2961
I walk down this lane the gate is not on the road but on the side lane now I was told that but the house is very different, I walk a bit more and hear a voice in the house and then I see the old foundation of the afram of Two Diamonds my heart is beating and I listen and now I hear Daisy's voice like it was just yesterday.
Attachment 2962
Sorry to wait so long to finish this post of my return after 30 years to the place that is alway calling me.
Well it is the next to last day before we leave, so I get up a the breake of dawn. This will be the last morning I will be able to walk the lane to find my what has eluded me so far. To take you back my foot with the sea urchin stuck deep is still very painful but time is running out and I have to give it a good walk around today, I know its out there but what dose it look like now after so many years, I have a few cluses.
I think how will I get Deb to want to come back to visit later today she has not wanted to retrace my pass visits so that will be a taske I will embark on later.
I walk back down the lane and take in the sights.