Mother Nature is NOT following the Jamaican play-book ___ :-( ___

'tis high season,
and 'spose to be *perfect* weather conditions,
according the past occurences
and the travel brochure

but that's NOT the case for these past several days
:-(
too too much rain fall

comments i've been given, by Ja-associates:::>>> something is wrong ..... all this rain (now falling) should have happened back in November, til early-December at the latest. Instead there was very likkle rain fall.

of course, global warming is being touted as the cause.

PLUS,
to make things *worst*, the temperature is notice-able-ly cooler (than usual) .... especially at dusk, and most nights/evenings.

so,
now,
down here,
we got:::>> coolness, rain, and persistent dampness::::: the perfect formula for colds, flu, etc.

so,
if you coming down anytime soon, pack accordingly. ..... and don't be doing a lot of hand-shaking or fist-bumpin' ..... i suggest just waving.

another comment told to me::::>> mangos are blooming ALREADY...!!!... which is too too early.

this weather situation is driving me crazy::::: normally my daily laundry/wash will dry in about 2-3 hours ..... now i takes all day,,,, IF it doesn't get rain-ed on..... lot of overcast cloud cover too .

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

this morning i had to wash AGAIN, some things that were starting to mildew on the line, from hangin' so long, overnight, 'til late into the next day

and
and
and:::>>>the mud...!!!...
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[[ continue in a few minutes ]]