I have just one week left of my trip to plan (well plus a couple of days here and there but SHHH do not tell RockRobster)
I would like to stay faithful to Seastar but I have the option ( I think if still available) of trying out a place on the beach with a kitchen for the same price
My room at seastar does not have a kitchen and as this trip will be for a long time a kitchen will definately help with the children liking a lot of food.5 and a half weeks of 5 people eating out 4 times a day will add up.
I do not know if to stick with seastar though as they are great with us and we know everything is good there plus we get a free shuttle to the beach anyway and we get a free breakfast which is a good start to the day!
The other place is on the beach has a kitchen and has a pool
Would you try something new?
stick with what you know
or just book the 20 dollars a room cabins with a kitchen across the road from the beach hotel for that week?I cannot decide.
They are all good in their own way.
Seastar is obviously cliffs property and its a* service no complaints whatsoever but no kitchen but I do have a fridge
or the beach property-nothing fancy at all not a great swimming pool-nowhere near as good a service as at seastar but there will be some boardies staying there plus I have the kitchen
or stay across the street for less than half the price and still have a kitchen and be very close to the beach and just use whoevers pool i am dining at?
What would you choose?