Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: North and South Corridors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Re: North and South Corridors

Long term tourist. November to April.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    Long term tourist. November to April.
    Are you staying in an approved Covid Resilient property?
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Are you staying in an approved Covid Resilient property?
    We are at The Point Village Rob. It's a gray area as to if it is covid resilient property. It's in the resilient zone but all the suites are privately owned. I did email the M.O.T. and was told The Point Village is an approved location. I'm not sure how that happened but I'm not going to question it. An inspector was there many weeks ago.

So the question still stands. Sorry this has to come to you but a lot of information from the government is a little foggy and some is even conflicting. We can move freely from the north resilient zone to the south resilient zone. So here is the question, can we, using a certified red plate driver, go to Sav and due business there (and check out the clamato situation), can we?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    We are at The Point Village Rob. It's a gray area as to if it is covid resilient property. It's in the resilient zone but all the suites are privately owned. I did email the M.O.T. and was told The Point Village is an approved location. I'm not sure how that happened but I'm not going to question it. An inspector was there many weeks ago.

So the question still stands. Sorry this has to come to you but a lot of information from the government is a little foggy and some is even conflicting. We can move freely from the north resilient zone to the south resilient zone. So here is the question, can we, using a certified red plate driver, go to Sav and due business there (and check out the clamato situation), can we?
    Great news that the Point is certified. Sav is in the Corridor heading to the southcoast so you should be fine as long as you take a JTB certified red plate. Hire a JTB driver for the day and have them take you to get your papers in order and check out the Clamato situation!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

brownsd54 that's very interesting.

If you look at the Visit Jamaica website only Apt 194 at Point Village is listed as approved. No where else on the website does it say anything about Point Village.