Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Any thoughts on Skylark Beach Resort?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Re: Any thoughts on Skylark Beach Resort?

We’ve spent a lot of time at Miss Lily’s a fantastic restaurant and bar (love the jerk corn). We haven’t been inside a room there but the property is very well kept and the hotel has a mid-century modern feel. It appeared to be very popular last winter even with a pandemic. The beach wasn’t very deep in February. If you haven’t seen them check out the photos online of the tents set up for your beach seating. I would feel a little claustrophobic. I prefer to pick my own beach chair location.
    Name:  6589EC0F-AA49-47EB-A24F-85F58466B235.jpeg
Views: 1453
Size:  4.47 MBName:  6F66A960-FA0A-485A-AFCF-A6D0E427DC40.jpeg
Views: 1631
Size:  3.15 MB

User Info Menu

Re: Any thoughts on Skylark Beach Resort?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    We’ve spent a lot of time at Miss Lily’s a fantastic restaurant and bar (love the jerk corn). We haven’t been inside a room there but the property is very well kept and the hotel has a mid-century modern feel. It appeared to be very popular last winter even with a pandemic. The beach wasn’t very deep in February. If you haven’t seen them check out the photos online of the tents set up for your beach seating. I would feel a little claustrophobic. I prefer to pick my own beach chair location.
    Name:  6589EC0F-AA49-47EB-A24F-85F58466B235.jpeg
Views: 1453
Size:  4.47 MBName:  6F66A960-FA0A-485A-AFCF-A6D0E427DC40.jpeg
Views: 1631
Size:  3.15 MB
    Oh you're killing me with the corn! 21 Sleeps!