Ok guys I need some help. I know Negril pretty well since I've been coming down for about 24 years now but I've never traveled with a teen and have usually been hosting large groups of adults looking to party. It's been several years since I last brought my son to Negril with me but we will be staying at NBCC next month. He'll be 17 in August and is a good kid. He's an athlete and doesn't drink or smoke. His grandparents live up towards McField and Ramble so we will travel there one day for lunch up at Border Jerk but other than that I'm looking for some PG-13 activities to do in the daytime specifically in Negril. I don't plan on taking him to any late night events but I do want him to be able to enjoy some live reggae throughout the week. This is an extra reward trip this year since he made the state meet in track so I wasn't really budgeting for it. I'm trying to keep things on a reasonable budget so I don't want to go too many places that require steep fees to enter. He's a water kid and has always kept himself busy at the pool and beach when we used to stay in Mo Bay so I'm sure we'll do a lot of that but this trip is special because it's just he and I. Any advice or ideas on cheap nearby fun for a teen is welcome.

Plans so far are as follows:

-Ricks Cafe to jump and swim then dinner at LTU or Ivans
-Snorkeling one day on glass bottom boat
-Quality Seabreeze for dinner and music
-Boat Bar for daytime reggae
-Lunch in Orange Bay
-Blue Hole Mineral Springs
-Benta River Falls