Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: April Roll Call

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

April Roll Call

So I figured with all the recent talk (and also with how excited I am already getting).....it's about that time, we start the April Roll Call folks!

Don't forget, the great Boardie Bash will be on the beach at Yellowbird (Rob, can update if the location/time has or will change) at noon on Friday, April 27th!
    * And I will be bringing the infamous "World's Best Rum Cake"

Also, I had already discussed with a few others about taking a great boardie day trip with our good friend Chicken and his Magic Bus (seats about 20 or more) www.Chickensmagicbus.com

So far, we had discussed going early in the week, probably Tuesday April 24th, for a trip out to YS Falls and the Pelican Bar (we of course can discuss / modify the date and trip destinations with any who are interested)

So add to the list people....who is coming in April....post your dates, your hotel (if you want to) and if you will be in town the week of the boardie day trip and want to go, please let me know....once I get a good count of how many are interested we can get a price and make a plan!

Woo Hoo! Can't wait

So Raul and I will be on the rock April 21-29, 2012
    April 21 - Seastar Inn
    April 22-29 Catcha Falling Star!

Hope to see you all there
    Last edited by marley9808; 12-31-2011 at 12:16 PM.