Mr Buffett;
I will begin my letter with a thank you for my memories, real and imagined, created by your many years in music. You have played my heart and tickled my imagination and for that I thank you.

I write you today in regards to the Cheese burger that I purchased at the Margaritaville in Negril Jamaica W.I. during my November 2011 trip to Negril. It was lousy. Not fair, unmemorable, or so so; It was trash, and the French Fries were no better. I was disheartened that the Cheese Burger in Paradise was evidently made of meat that had been frozen and thawed many times over to produce a burger with the taste and consistency of card board.

JIMMY! This is your baby, your moniker, your brand, and it sucks. Something needs to be done. The burger needs to be fresh and of high quality, and the potatoes need be from Idaho, fresh cut, and done to perfection. Your reputation is in need of rescue. I don't mind paying a bit more for all of the football games and a great burger and fries, but I hate to pay more for something of poor quality. It makes me feel like I have been ripped off, and by Jimmy B none the less.

I hope that you get this, and I look forward to that perfect Burger.
Nick