Are y’all already tired of April trip reports?? I thought it would be nice to space it out so when there is a shortage in reportage I can come outta nowhere and save the day. Booger you were giving me a hard time about taking so long and really I was just being thoughtful.  I kid, I am just a procrastinator. Nonetheless…I am idle right now so reckon I’ll take a stab at another Trip Report…

<Insert AIRHORN here>

Can I just say I LOVE Jamaica!!!

DISCLAIMER: If you have read any of the other TR’s that have been circulating from the month of April (and theres some GOOD ones) then you have heard some stories or picked up on some subliminal ****, and I would just like to under NO circumstances make any apologies whatsoever for anything that may or may not have happened on account of me.  Simply put I had the time of my life!!! Some parts got a little crazy... but let it be known… I have a reputation to protect and I really do try to keep a low profile. Hahaha With that said, I will share as much as I can but the really good stuff is gonna have to remain off the record. You’ll have to just use your imagination…..and know that it was better than that. Heeeeeehe

Oh yeah, my grammar and spelling and composition skills may be sub par compared to some of the genius around here….but whatever… should be fun.

I'm aware we have all see the vid a milion times but its a good starter lol