*DISCLAIMER* I by no means am a writer or have ever been good at English class so please try to over look any bad grammar, for this will not be amongst the greatest such as clarity and ninja and most all others not to leave any one out , Tanfastic, marley, tizz, cherry, gerry g, guiri, orchid, sweetness, spottycatz, booger, and sooo many more it is my intention to name all of you but I'm sorry I don't want to writes a thousand names... But they are all wonderful!!! Anywho... I do however have a very good memory for most of what happened and I will be as honest as possible with you.P.S. I will be referring my wonderful boyfriend as "My Other."

So I guess a minor back story is in order, I am 25 yrs old and so is my other we both work on a marine base in the chow halls. I was a supervisor who recently demoted myself because I was feeling way to stressed and I was bringing my work home to the point I was dreaming about it and hardly sleeping. My other recently promoted to a cook. Good job baby! ... So I researched anywhere to go but my focus was somewhere tropical and beautiful with an amazing beach and it couldn't be too expensive. I was steering towards an AI because this would be both of our first trips to pretty much any where and I didn't think I could handle not have it all already ready... I have an issue with anxiety and self confidence and that was making me freak out just thinking about it. So I came up on the Riu's that reside on Bloody Bay in negril.... wow the pictures and videos wow... now to decide which one... this was really easy, I don't want to stay at a place with the word club in it... We are both young but definitely don't fit the "norm" for our generation... in my eyes my generation is filled with drunk crazy irresponsible young adults that really make the few of us that aren't guilty by association.... breathe... OK... sorry... back to the precursor... so Riu Palace Tropical Bay was the winner.We can only stay 4 nights that's what budget would allow so I book the flight, transportation, safari, and hotel all on priceline.com for a total of about $2,300. OK wow I pushed the button.... This begins an OCD rant of research on trip adviser and negril.com, I printed maps and read every single post everyday it was insanity... Now this is where I give all of you who helped me out a giant thanks I was soo nervous and worried and you all helped immensely... THANK YOU!!! The anticipation was soo intense. In the weeks leading up to this my passport arrived...Name:  20121107_162419.jpg
Views: 1576
Size:  95.9 KB
and we exchanged some money...
Name:  20121108_184614.jpg
Views: 1598
Size:  94.3 KB
and at about a week out I had my bag packed...
Name:  20121107_162245.jpg
Views: 1485
Size:  94.5 KB
... TO BE CONTINUED...