Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you always forget to pack that you need?

User Info Menu

A night light and a flashlight- It gets dark up on them cliffs at night.

User Info Menu

We forget NOTHING these days as we have a list developed over the years which is updated after each trip ............... best things we DIDN'T forget ? ? ? It is a tie between toilet SEAT bolts and toilet FLANGE bolts .............. don't ask why ! ! !

User Info Menu

One time I stepped on an urchin and wished I would have bought a pair of tweezers, so now I always bring the tweezers.

User Info Menu

My best "forgot to pack" was deoderant! In Jamaica. Seriously? Just call me Stinky and move back a few paces!!!!!

User Info Menu

rubber mats for the "slick" showers, and tile floors in bathroom.....
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rastagal View Post
    I forgot my makeup bag one time...I wanted to die.
    LOL - I feel you! I almost forgot my make up too. I ran back and grabbed that bag just before the taxi pulled up to the curb to take us to the airport.

Believe it or not, I remembered to pack plenty of tops... but I forgot to pack my shorts.
    Sometimes when you get caught up in all the little things that you anticipate you're going to need, you forget the most obvious ones.
    Last edited by Clarity; 06-04-2011 at 08:10 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Band aids! extra shoes for the ones I lost! more money more money more money!!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    big cups ....
    they have surgeries now days to help this issue.... C... DD.... E... EE whatever you want :-)

User Info Menu

i've never forgotten anything until this year.
    i left my luggage locks at home.
    no problem... all was good.

User Info Menu

Bottle opener!