Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Manda's first trip to jamaica sept 2011

User Info Menu

i wonder what they do after the party - lol

User Info Menu

Clarity - I'm pretty sure that she knew it was coming lol and when she got up she didnt look upset hahaha usuallly when a girl posts up like that against a wall it's pretty much an invitation.

GerryG - There was no complaining.. the girls actually got a bit wild there was one moment I wish I had on camera.. there was an older man dancing around you may catch him a few times in the video but two young girls attacked him one leaped on the front of him and wrapped her legs around his waist but it was from a running stand point and the other did the same on his back. Andre wasn't impressed that they would try and **** with an older man like that he had fallen over because of it. Needless to say the party was in full swing and no one seemed to mind much of anything.

Seveen - I know what I did after the party LOL

User Info Menu

glad you were able to show andre around - lol

User Info Menu

Seveen - It's not what you think lol We went for late night eats everyone hung around outside a bit and ate some Jerk Chicken lol

User Info Menu

I agree with you 100%, Sunray. Smith was being sincere. Have never seen him even comment on a trip report before, so you should look at that as a "Big Ups", Manda.

User Info Menu

oh that came out wrong manda <blush>

i meant it seems like andre got to experience negril like a tourist

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Seveen View Post
    oh that came out wrong manda <blush>

i meant it seems like andre got to experience negril like a tourist
    Ohhh he did actually and oddly enough I could tell he was out of his element. Even his argumentative demeanor for most of Negril changes later in the trip which I'll comment on Day 3 4 and 5 I've got some writing to do tonight lol

User Info Menu

You go girl..Yeah, gotta love those parties on the beach (any Jam street or country parties too)..watching them girls wine it up and down and every which way..So glad your getting out there and doing the "local style" vibe....Seems you know how to flow... And I dont believe Andre is Jam is he ??? But yes, Jam men Loooove to argue- sometimes the most mundane, insignificant things (lol) when I get tired of that nonsense I just put mi hand up and say "Talk da they hand" which of course causes more arguing (LOL)...Keep the story rolling girl......
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by suzengrace View Post
    You go girl..Yeah, gotta love those parties on the beach (any Jam street or country parties too)..watching them girls wine it up and down and every which way..So glad your getting out there and doing the "local style" vibe....Seems you know how to flow... And I dont believe Andre is Jam is he ??? But yes, Jam men Loooove to argue- sometimes the most mundane, insignificant things (lol) when I get tired of that nonsense I just put mi hand up and say "Talk da they hand" which of course causes more arguing (LOL)...Keep the story rolling girl......
    Andre is Jamaican and lives in Jamaica so it was a lot easier for me to do the "local style" vibe. It gets a hell of a lot more "local" lol

I just don't remember him and I arguing so much but really how much did you actually "talk" to your boyfriend when you were 16 lol He tells me that I always think I'm right but that's not true.. I will gladly admit to someone when I'm wrong, it just doesnt happen that often hahaha

User Info Menu

Ms Manda...Them men -they never wrong ...(LOL) or so they think ....(LMAO)
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)