It's been over a week now since our trip to Negril, so it's time to get started on our trip report.

This is our second trip to Negril. If you want to read about our first experiences, you can find that trip report in the blog section here: http://negril.com/forum/blog.php?127-Clarity

Just like last time I'll be mostly writing this with my husband, Markus. (He's in Germany right now on a business trip, so he's writing this from overseas) Our Best friend, Jamar will also be contributing from time to time to share his impressions of Jamaica. This was his first ever trip.

We tend to ramble, so this will probably be long and wordy but there will lots of pictures once we get to Negril,( for those that like to scroll.) We're also slow as snails, but we'll try to finish this faster than our last trip report. Although.. I can't make any promises.

Thank you again everyone for helping us plan this trip. Your advice has been amazing! This is our way of giving back, by taking you along with us and sharing our experiences. Just like you have shared yours with us.

Hopefully, when you're finished, you'll feel like you took another whole vicarious trip to Jamaica.