Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Landing without room reservations

User Info Menu

Re: Landing without room reservations

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    I'm looking to grab a last minute flight thursday and was just going to head to Negril and see what kind of room I can grab. If I don't have room reservations set getting off the plane will immigration still allow me pass? It's just a quick 6 day solo trip and I want to room shop for a deal when I get there. Kind of wing it....or is this a bad idea?? Any and all suggestions appreciated!
    Spontaneous vacations are the best. Doing anything spontaneous is exciting. I say, go for it! Just tell the JA Customs folks you're staying at White Sands. They won't question it. Enjoy yourself. Peace

User Info Menu

Airfare is booked, and even got the best price I've seen all year! Hey Cap I sent you a pm...I hope Linston is available.

I can't wait to step off that plane tomorrow! I hope there is plenty of sorrel around to drink....I crave that stuff around Christmas now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    Airfare is booked, and even got the best price I've seen all year! Hey Cap I sent you a pm...I hope Linston is available.

I can't wait to step off that plane tomorrow! I hope there is plenty of sorrel around to drink....I crave that stuff around Christmas now.
    Great plan. I wish you luck with lodging! Let us know if you find something in your budget. Safe travels.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reminder...need to pick up 'sorrel flowers' and ginger.
    Have FUN, Butch!

User Info Menu

Thanks Mofo...will do!

Lisa I'd like to catch up and have a beer with you and Rob....I know the webcasts are no more...so you guys need to fill me in on the places to be! Anything special in Negril going on this weekend?

User Info Menu

Butch...the reg shows are running this weekend. We're all over town...but one or both of us can be found often at Dru's (Wavz Park) on Sunday...it's the dog's beach day.

User Info Menu

Lisa,

If Rob's beach day is Sunday, when do you take your puppy?
    Johio

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Johio View Post
    Lisa,

If Rob's beach day is Sunday, when do you take your puppy?

HA...gotta take them all for a run!