Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Vaccine hesitancy? Say what?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Vaccine hesitancy? Say what?

It has been pouring rain all day, our yard is soaked.

Name:  IMG-20210826-WA0001.jpeg
Views: 668
Size:  859.5 KB

But that didn't stop hundreds of people waiting at the Negril Clinic for their vaccine!

The parking lot was full and cars were parked from the police station to all the way up to the fire station.

As I have stated many times, the only thing preventing the island from being at least 70% vaccinated is the lack of vaccine doses.

Those who speak of Jamaican hesitancy for the vaccine are living in the past.

Modern Jamaica wants and needs the doses so please send emails to your government representatives to release more vaccine doses to the countries that need and want them!

Pardon me as I step off my soap box...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Vaccine hesitancy? Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    It has been pouring rain all day, our yard is soaked.

But that didn't stop hundreds of people waiting at the Negril Clinic for their vaccine!

The parking lot was full and cars were parked from the police station to all the way up to the fire station.
    Amazing news!

As I have stated many times, the only thing preventing the island from being at least 70% vaccinated is the lack of vaccine doses.

Those who speak of Jamaican hesitancy for the vaccine are living in the past.
    Reports are that hesitancy has definitely been waning.

Pardon me as I step off my soap box...
    No need. This is serious, and I appreciate your delivering your message that confirms what's being reported.

User Info Menu

You better stay on the soap box, from the picture of your yard, it looks to me if you step off you are going to go swimming!!!

User Info Menu

I have never seen so much rain. Hopefully today will be better. Accuweather says this storm will affect our area at home on Tuesday when we fly back. So we will get a double dose of Ida.

User Info Menu

With those leaves in the water, almost looks like a Koi pond!