Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Non Alcoholic/Gluten Free Beer Available in Negril?

User Info Menu

Non Alcoholic/Gluten Free Beer Available in Negril?

My husband in the past year has went to Non Alcoholic and also Gluten Free Beer, due to health issues. We have not been to Jamaica for 4 year and are looking at going next Spring. Does anyone know if they have such a thing in Negril? Thank you for you responses.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Non Alcoholic/Gluten Free Beer Available in Negril?

MNLady,

I have not been able to locate a gluten and alcohol free beer - are there any major brands (non-craft beers) that match your needs?

Since you trip isn't until next spring, the Green Store (Quality Trader) may be able to special order it for you, but it would need to, once again, be a major brand. Any ideas?
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Busch NA and Heineken 00 are the 2 that he drinks here in Minnesota.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Heineken 00 is available everywhere, they are the current owners of Red Stripe! No worries!

Administrator

User Info Menu

You can even find Heineken 0.0 at restaurants and bars!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Heineken 00 rocks! The bottle in the photo looks a wee bit small though. But certainly worth it.
    Also very good if not better is Clausthaler Non Alcoholic Its made in Germany and tastes just like real beer. Its in the beer stores in NE but not too many restaurants carry it yet. So it may be hard to find in JA but not sure.

Some nights I just drink the 00/CNA especially with a meal or during the week. Other times, I drink the first beer as 00/CNA, then pound down red stripes or craft beers! It's a thinking mans gut therapy.
    Death does not concern us., because as long as we exist, death is not here. And once it does come, we no longer exist.
    - Epicurus

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jah Bless View Post
    Heineken 00 rocks! The bottle in the photo looks a wee bit small though. But certainly worth it.
    Also very good if not better is Clausthaler Non Alcoholic Its made in Germany and tastes just like real beer. Its in the beer stores in NE but not too many restaurants carry it yet. So it may be hard to find in JA but not sure.

Some nights I just drink the 00/CNA especially with a meal or during the week. Other times, I drink the first beer as 00/CNA, then pound down red stripes or craft beers! It's a thinking mans gut therapy.
    You will not find Clausthaler Non Alcoholic available on the island.... sorry man.